Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Salt Lake City for warm-weather activities is from mid June to early September.
This contemporary hotel is a mile from Temple Square, 1.7 miles from the Utah State Capitol and 6 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport. Downtown Salt Lake City is home to the Clark Planetarium, dedicated to space exploration and featuring an intriguing interactive telescopes exhibit and an IMAX theater. After a helping of science, head for some culture at the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art. It hosts a rolling program of cutting-edge exhibitions and has a shop selling an eclectic selection of work by local artists.
Top Trending Salt Lake City Hotels
- Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel This straightforward hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Courthouse TRAX station, a 14-minute walk from Salt Palace Convention Center and 5.7 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport.
- Sale! Hilton Salt Lake City Center Salt Lake City The Hilton Salt Lake City Center stands one block from the Salt Palace Convention Center and three blocks from Temple Square. Salt Lake City International Airport is located seven miles from this Hilton property. Nearby shuttles can transport guests to 32 ski lifts and 332 ski runs.
- Sale! Hampton Inn Salt Lake City - Murray Salt Lake City A 3-minute walk from the Jordan River Parkway Trail, this modern hotel is also 4.6 miles from Wheeler Historic Farm.
- Sale! Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City Salt Lake City This Salt Lake City hotel is across from the Capitol Theater and within one-quarter mile of the Wells Fargo Center and the Salt Palace.
Top Salt Lake City Airport Hotels
- Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport This airport hotel is a 5-minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport and 7 miles' drive to downtown Salt Lake City.
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Airport Situated near the airport, this hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Wingpointe Golf Course and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Vivint Smart Home Arena. Utah State Fairpark and The Gateway are also within 3 mi (5 km). 1940 West North Temple Station is 8 minutes by foot and Power Station is 20 minutes.
- Sale! Comfort Suites Airport Salt Lake City A 7-minute walk from the 1940 West North Temple TRAX light rail station, this modern, all-suite hotel is 2.8 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport and 4 miles from Salt Palace Convention Center.
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is praised for its free shuttle to the airport, 3 miles away, and proximity to attractions in downtown Salt Lake City, 7 miles east. You can reach Interstate 80 in 4 minutes, and University of Utah is a 16-minute drive.
This straightforward hotel is a 2.6-mile drive from the Salt Lake City International Airport and a 7.1-mile drive from downtown. Social spaces include a living room-style lobby and an outdoor courtyard. The American restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as all-day drinks, including Starbucks coffee. There are also a business center and 3 meeting rooms. Other amenities include an indoor pool, a whirlpool, an exercise room, a free 24/7 airport shuttle and on-site free parking.